Friday, April 24, 2009
A Drop by visit....................................by my bubba.
I just wanted to update you on my bubba. That's my brother. If you read in one of my earlier blogs; his appendix ruptured and they did emergency surgery on him. His appendix had been ruptured for about a month. He went back to his Dr. on monday and he told him he was the 2nd worst case he had ever seen. He asked the Dr. what did it take to be number one and He replied SHE DIED. So, we just want tell momma that. He told him to still take it easy and not over do it because he wasn't sure that the stitches would hold. His said that his insides we're so infected he was scared that the tissue wouldn't hold the staples together. Then we would be talking major surgery; reconnecting intestines and such. We want tell momma that either. So, he said he felt better and the Dr. thought he was doing good. No fevers are a good sign.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi! I got your comment on the LolliShops.com official Blog about Americana/primitive Blogs so I added that category to our blog shop!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lollishops.com/cottagestyleblogs/americana-primitive-blogs
If you would like to be added to the directory, purchase the listing for 3.00 and email me the link to your blog:
lollishops@gmail.com
~Sadie
my gosh, i hope that bubba is feeling much better.
ReplyDeletethank you very much for your sweet comments on my blog. i so appreciate them!
health & happiness to all!
xo
Glad your brother is doing better and there are no signs of infection. Surgery can be scary especially when you least expect it.
ReplyDeleteMy time is my own. I plan on reading, starting up an esty store and ebay and selling Avon.. look for my website for that soon to come. I really don't want to go back in the work force,, I like things a particular way and if I do my own thing,, I can do things,,MY WAY! Have a good day and thanks for asking.. Tracey